If you’re not entirely happy with our service, please let us know. We’re always trying to make things better and your feedback will help us do that.
At Baycorp we like to hear from you.
We take all complaints seriously because we want to improve our processes and provide the best service possible for both customers and clients. We hope you find our complaints process accessible. All complaints are treated in a fair, objective and efficient manner.
To ensure your questions are answered as quickly as possible by the right person in our team, it is important that you provide us with the right information.
Our complaints fall under two categories:
1) Complaints - Feedback or questions you have relating to Baycorp's processes or the service you have received
2) Case Concerns - Challenges you may be experiencing with your case for example:
- It is not my debt
- Amounts and balances owing
- I have already paid
For Case Concerns it is imperative that you include the following information to help us ensure we have the right person. Your name can be more common than you think and we don't want to contact the wrong person.
1. Full name
2. Date of birth (DOB)
3.Current physical address
4. Baycorp Reference Number
To raise a complaint online please use the complaints form, alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 1300 305 087 or via post: c/- Complaints, Baycorp (Aust) Pty Ltd, Locked Bag 5031, Parramatta NSW 2124
For further information on our complaints handling process, please see the 'complaints process' section. Our complaints handling process complies with the Australian Standard 3806-2006 Complaints Handling.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may lodge a complaint:
- with the Credit and Investments Ombudsman if lodged before 1 November 2018:
- with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority if lodged on or after 1 November 2018: